Tuesday 9 June 2015

Scrapbook Page - Finn Waiting for Sundown

Hello and welcome to my scrapbooking blog.


I  am still struggling to get the work -life-crafting balance right so blogging is a little intermittent at the moment.  I am just working on getting the Mojo back on line and finding a creative seam to mine.

My post today is for the Scrappers Unite group on Facebook. It is a group set up just for scrappers to showcase their work and enjoy the creativity of other crafters.


My page today is a photo of our dog Finn, sitting on a nearby jetty, enjoying the calm atmosphere of the lake and keeping an eye out for his nemesis, the neighbours dog Prince.

I used elements from various digital kits from Bella Gypsy to create this page. I kept it simple as I wanted to focus on the peaceful scene. I like the contrast between the blues in the photo and the punchy yellow of the background paper.





Not too shabby even if I say so myself. Now I just need to keep up the momentum. 


Many thanks for stopping by to visit and read my blog.  Your time and comments are always appreciated.


Ciao for now

Angela x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...