Thursday 15 November 2012

Scrapbook Challenge - Children - CG Scrapbooking Blog


Hello Scrappers and crafty people, welcome to my DT post for the new challenge starting at  CG Scrapbooking Challenge Blog  and the theme is Children.

Our sponsors for this challenge is Scrappers Delight

 
 with a prize
of
1 scrap kit from Scrappers Delight!
FANTASTIC

 For this DT layout I have used photoof 3 of my lovely niece. The photo was taken at Schloss NeueSchwannstein when they come to visit in 2007 ( I think).




I have used the digital kit that was offered as freebie some time ago by the Daily Digi to email subscribers. This kit is a sampler for different designers and must be, if not the first, then one of the first kits I downloaded and used in partnership with my Photoshop software to create my first digi pages.

I do love the colours :-) and the embellishments are cute.  At the moment I don't work with sketches as I tend to try various layouts and papers until I get what I am after.  I will need to start putting some sketches together, but for now, so far so good.

I do hope you take some time to  pop along to the CG Scrapbooking Challenge Blog and see the layouts designed by my clever and talented teamie.  The challenge is open to paper and digital scrappers, so have a go.  Make sure you check out the rules and then you're set.

Looking foward to seeing your layouts and drop by the Facebook page  Cards Galore ans CG scrapbooking   . we are always happy greet new members.


Thank you for your time and your comments.  As always every visit is appreciate.


Hope you are having a great day.
Angela 









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...