Wednesday 6 March 2013

Stamping Dragon Designs - Digital Layout and DT Call

Hello all and welcome to my scrapbooking blog.

My post today is for the Stamping Dragon Challenge blog and the theme is 'Anything Goes'.   I have chosen a Pot Mum digital stamp from the Stamping Dragon Designs range to use as a feature in a digital scrapbook layout....

and here it is.


Thanks to Stamping Dragon I got a chance to work on this digi image with my photoshop software and get to know more about the way of digital 'colouring'. I was really pleased with the outcome even though it took a bit of time and effort. Well worth it!

With photoshop I was then able to resize the image and 'cut' some flowers to use as embellishments which enhanced the scrapbook page below.
The final image was added to a the 'Mood for Love' digi kit also availabe from Stamping Dragon online shop and I love how the background makes the colours pop! I also love how flexible the digital scrapbooking kits are. I do love my traditional scrap pages, but as I am just now with limited space and access to my crafting kit, digital is super to help me get on with my scrapping!

This page was made with my Mum in mind for Mother's Day. I just need to find the right photo now.


Please take some time to pop alonmg to the  Stamping Dragon   to check out the wonderful  DT projects and look into the Design Team call.  All well worth the visit!

Thank you all again for stopping by to read my blog. Looking forward to reading your comments.

Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...