Saturday 17 May 2014

Stamping Dragon Inspiration - Saturday 17 May

Hello and welcome to my Scrapbooking Blog.


Today my post is a little bit of inspiration using  the Stamping Dragon  Journalling Papers .


I wanted to create a scrap-page to show-off this great photo of my husband's grandfather taken when he worked as a steam train driver way back in the day. 

The Journalling Papers have a great aged and distressed feel and complimented the photo really well.  A nice Sepia toned backing paper with another strip of blue paper was my base. This mellow colour was ideal. I added some home-made embellishments which were inspired by the colours in the paper.

 I love this photo, particularly the chap in the Bowler Hat...he must be the Head Man :-)


Grandfather at Work


I hope this little A4 sized scrap-page gets the creative juices flowing.  Don't forget to let us see your work over at the Facebook Group ( see below) and come and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by to visit and read my blog. Your time and comments are appreciated. 

Angela x




1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful design with wonderful wording.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...