Tuesday 13 January 2015

Belated 'Happy New Year' and my first post for 2015 - Gis a Kiss!

Hello and welcome to my scrap-booking blog.


About this time last year I made the resolution to do more crafting and scrap-booking and get 'stuck in with inks and stamps and the like. Unfortunately  I did not make much headway with that and decided to take a time out for a while.

It might have been the wrapping of the Christmas presents that got the urge to start making things again, but all I can say is that the creative parts of me are on the move again and I am sort-of back in the saddle.

This is my first (digital) scrap-page for a while. Tallulah celebrated her first birthday in December and although this photo was taken earlier in the year, it shows that she knows how to enjoy herself. The photo just had to be scrapped.

'Gis a Kiss' was created in Photoshop using  freebies from Bella Gypsy including various elements from different kits.


Great photos make scrap-booking easier and this was a gem.


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  Your time and comments are appreciated.


Happy New Year!

Angela

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...