Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Hello all and welcome to my Scrapbooking blog.

I am celebrating my new Design Team spot  by posting my first ever scrapbook layout using the Kit from the Stamping Dragon Designs . 


Designer Janette  creates some wonderful and versatile digital scrapbooking kits that are a treat to work with.  I am looking forward to seeing what I can create with these lovely warm colours, elegant patterned papers and embellishments.


The kit I chose for ths layout is called Terracotta Delight and it works very well with the photo.  I do try not to clutter the page, trying to keep the focus on the photo and I found the kits flourish embellishments ideal for adding this focus.



The photo is one of my son and his girl-friend at a family event and I just love the expression on my son's face.  I think I'll call this page...'like the cat that got the cream'.   Smug or what?!   LOL

Thank you all for stopping by to visit and read my blog.  I really appreciate your taking the time and I love reading your comments.

Hope you are having a great day.

Angela.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I came from linkedin~you do lovely work!!!I do traditional Sb'ing. New follower, would love a follow back:):)

Joan said...

I love the new blog. I love this page and yes he does look smug,as only sons can lol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...