Friday 15 March 2013

It's a Dog's Life - Stamping Dragon Designs Challenge

Hello and welcome to my Scrapbooking Blog.


Today my post is for the new Challenge starting over at  Stamping Dragon Designs and the theme is ' It's a Dog's Life'.

Stamping Dragon are sponsoring the challenge and the lucky winner will be the recipient of  a voucher worth £5 to spend in the on-line store.


In keeping with the 'It's a Dog's Life' challenge I chose the digital stamp 'Rocky' and themed him with the 'Mood for Love' digital scrapbooking pack and used them to create a page for our dog Finn.

I have coloured the digital image using my Photoshop colours, paint pot and brushes Taking care to blend the colours I added some shading to help Rcoky stand out from the page.  I used the papers from the 'Mood for Love' digi kit and made a frame for the photo and pointed circle from different backing papers to add interest to the page. I also created the label for the text to go with the page from cream coloured backing paper in the same kit.  Today I love Photoshop....other days.........  LOL


Pop along to  the Stamping Dragon Designs  challenge website and take a look at the other wonderful DT projects and take a shot at  the challenge. You never know...it might be you.

Don't forget Stamping Dragons Designs are actively looking for new DT members and would welcome hearing from you.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and  read my blog. Your time and comments are appreciated.


Angela x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...