Thursday 14 March 2013

My DT Thursday - Vintage Treasures - Stamping Dragon Designs

 Hello and welcome to my Scrapbooking blog.

This is my quick post for my DT spot at Stamping Dragon Designs and today I am using the Vintage Treasures digi kit for  my digital layout.


As my intended photo is Black and White with some Sepia tones I chose a dark background to compliments the photo and I have made some digital embellishments using some of papers from the same kit.
the pink 'torn' paper is really a cropped paper in two layers and digitally torn to create the effect. I then made my green flower with the 'cookie cutter'  tool from Photoshop and docorated it with a ribbon embellishment from the kit. I used the framed image to create my frame and then used the same image to add as an embellishment along with some Vintage Roses  cropped from the kits.


Quite happy with the result.






Thanks for stopping by to visit and read my blog. Your time and comments are appreciated.


Angela x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is lovely, great layout, gorgeous papers and embellishments

Moira.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...