Friday 7 February 2014

Stamping Dragon New Challenge. - 'Love is in the Air'

Hello and welcome to  my scrapbooking blog.


Today my post is my DT project for the new challenge starting over at  Stamping with Dragon challenge blog and the theme is appropriately enough ' Love is in the Air'.


Stamping Dragon are also our sponsors and very kindly offer the winner of the challenge a voucher to  spend in their on-line shop.






Made with the 'Mood for Love' digital paper kit and the Hearts and Flourishes image I created the page with a favourite photo of my son and his girl-friend.

Both papers and embellishments come from the Mood for Love kit . I used some of the flowers in the digi kit to decorate the flourishes and make some digital hearts using my Cookie -Cutter tool and adding the hearts to the ends of the flourishes,

Can you see Cupid?

Now it's your turn. Pop along to the Stamping Dragon Challenge blog to check out the DTs inspirational pieces and get crafting. Don't forget to check out the challenge rules and link your entry back to the blog. Looking forward to seeing your makes.

Thanks for stopping by to read and comment.  Your time and comments are always appreciated.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...