Tuesday 18 February 2014

Stamping Dragon - New Kit - Sneak Preview .


Hello and welcome to my Scrapbooking Blog.

 My post today is DT Scrap-page for the sneaky peek at the New Scrap-kit from Stamping Dragon called 'Home Tweet Home '. 




 Inspired by DT Leader Marleen and chock full of delicious pinks and coordinating greens, this new kit is a real treat to work with.  There are matching bows and ribbons, with bird and butterfly motifs too. These colours will work well with lots of layout ideas.

So this is my little look at the New Kit available in the Stamping Dragon store
soon. I create a  digital scrap-page with some  of the coordinating backing papers and I created home-made elements using the embellishments that are included in the kit and a photo of L'il Ol' Me !  :-)



Stop by the Stamping Dragon on-line shop and check out this new kit and the amazing selection of designs created by the very talented team. Well worh a visit.



Thanks  again for stopping to check in a read my blog. Your time and comments are always appreciated.


Angela x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...